Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Maze café@Chiang Mai, Thailand


I am glad to be at this very sophisticated café somewhere around the old city in Chiang Mai. I come to know about this place during one of my trip to Chiang Mai. The café architecture works and its interior decoration is great. Maze café have two floor of dining area with a private dining hall for those who need more private time. The ambience of the café is carefully set up by the owner. You could find some very modern couch inside the café. Food serve here is a mixture of Thai fusion food and international food. My personal favorite is the Instant noodle fried with crab. A very simple food that is so delicious. I love their coffee as it was from the local homegrown brand “Wawee”. I tried their Pan fried dory fish with orange and vinegar which I love. The smell is fantastic and the texture of the fish is cooked perfectly! This is a must visit place for me every time I am in Chiang Mai. A perfect place for dining and unwind your past time. Fee wifi service for internet lovers. Ample of parking space for those who bring their own car. The desert which I choose is the café all time best seller “Tiramissu cake”. The café is located at 12/2 boonruangrit road. A new outlet is open recently at 8/11 Nimmanhaemin road. ( the hip & trendy road in Chiang Mai)…….. Open from 8a.m. till 12 midnight daily.

No comments: